Monday, August 01, 2005

Vacation

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been on vacation for the past week so I still need to catch up on everything that has been going on around town. I hope to get back into the swing of things by the end of the week.

One thing I do want to do is plug a couple local businesses. First, my wife got into a car accident last month and our minivan needed a lot of bodywork. We ended up bringing our car to Luther Bodyworks. We were very happy, Ken was great to deal with and they did a very nice job. Second, we had to border our dog for the first time. We ended up bring her to Crestview Kennels. Again we could not have been happier. Nancy was just great and also lessened a lot of the worries my boys had. Belle (the dog) came back both healthy and happy. Glad to be back in gold ole Bedford.

Technorati Tags: ,